Cosmetic Dentist – Chaska, MN
Delivering Truly Dazzling Smiles
Everyone deserves to smile with confidence. Chipped, stained, or awkwardly shaped teeth can sabotage your smile’s beauty and reduce self-esteem, however. Fortunately, you can improve your appearance and your life with modern aesthetic dentistry! At Chaska Dental Center, Dr. Swingdorf create beautiful, natural-looking smiles every day. Call us to learn how we use modern treatments and the latest technology to provide a safe, comfortable, and positive experience.
We provide premium cosmetic dentistry services, including one-visit bonding, veneers, gum lifts, and teeth whitening. Many procedures require only a single dental office visit to complete. For teeth in need of special care, our cosmetic dentist in Chaska, MN can perform complete smile makeovers. We’ll work with you to select treatments that suit your needs, budget, and lifestyle to deliver amazing results!
Why Choose Chaska Dental Center for Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Fully Customized Treatment Plans from Experienced Dentists
- Advanced Laser for Painless Gummy Smile Correction
- Porcelain Dental Crowns Provided in a Single Visit
Veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the entire world, and the reason for that is simple: they’re able to fix and eliminate a variety of smile imperfections with just one simple procedure. With them, our team can quickly remove stains, close gaps, fix chips and cracks, and even straighten slightly rotated teeth. Veneers provide a more permanent solution. In either case, a beautiful smile is always the result!
Amalgam Metal-Free Dental Restorations
For years, the only option for restoring a tooth following decay was with an amalgam, or silver, filling. This dark restoration was unsightly, damaged the natural tooth enamel, and put the patient at risk for mercury exposure. Because of this, Chaska Dental Center has been using a metal-free solution since 1997. We are pleased to be the amalgam-free dentist Chaska counts on for healthier dental restorations with tooth-colored fillings.
Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Have a small chip, crack, or gap in your smile that draws your attention? We can quickly take care of minor imperfections like this using something called cosmetic bonding. Your dentist will apply composite resin to your tooth and use it to artfully sculpt your tooth to perfection. The treatment itself delivers fantastic results in less than an hour, requires little to no local anesthesia, and is one of the most affordable cosmetic treatments available today.
At-Home Teeth Whitening
What is the first thing people notice about your smile? Actually, what is the first thing you notice about your smile? Does it appear yellow, dull, or discolored? Does something just seem to be lacking? If you’re like most people, the color immediately jumps out at you. Think about how many times you’ve met someone new, and even though you instantly forgot their name, you still managed to remember how nice (or not) their smile was. What kind of impression does your smile leave? If you’re looking to instantly win people over and boost your confidence, then you’re probably a perfect candidate for teeth whitening in Chaska.
Do you have an uneven gumline that makes you hesitant to smile? Do you feel like your teeth are hidden by too much gum tissue? If so, then our team can quickly give you that perfectly proportioned look using a soft tissue laser. The laser’s highly concentrated beam of light can quickly eliminate excess gum tissue to reveal previously hidden dental anatomy underneath, and then your dentist can shape your gumline along your teeth to finish up, all in a single appointment.
Think it’s too late for you to have a healthy, beautiful smile that always fills you with confidence? If so, the team at Chaska Dental Center is here to happily tell you that you are wrong! Using a smile makeover, our team can help you design your dream smile and then give it to you over the course of multiple appointments. Whether you have stains, decayed teeth, missing teeth, or all of the above and more, a smile makeover can correct any flaw and make your teeth truly dazzling.
Understanding the Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
You want to enhance the look of your smile and be free of any imperfections. You want to feel good about your appearance and no longer feel victim to the chips, cracks, and stains that plague your teeth. You know cosmetic dentistry is the answer, but do you know how much it will cost? Knowing how much you can expect to pay for teeth whitening, veneers, or any other cosmetic solution requires a scheduled consultation with our team at Chaska Dental Center. In the meantime, feel free to review the following information to get a better idea of what kind of pricing you might incur.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service is Right for Me?
You may not know which cosmetic solution is right for you. But with the help of our esteemed professionals, we can help you identify which one based on your need and budget:
- Veneers: Made out of porcelain or ceramic, veneers require two visits and can be used to hide all kinds of tooth imperfections. They’re considered a permanent cosmetic solution because a small amount of enamel must be removed, but they can change the size, shape, and color of your smile, making them a more expensive option.
- Amalgam Metal-Free Dental Restorations: Instead of resorting to dark materials to protect your decayed or damaged tooth, we can use an amalgam-free filling or crown to protect your smile. Although helping in addressing stains and other flaws, they can be costly depending on how many teeth you plan to have treated.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding: If small imperfections exist, cosmetic dental bonding can be a great way to address these problem areas without an invasive procedure. It is also considered to be highly affordable and can be completed in just one visit.
- At-Home Teeth Whitening: Capable of boosting your tooth enamel by several shades, at-home teeth whitening allows for high-grade bleaching gel to eliminate stains above and below the surface. Although more expensive than store-bought varieties, it produces longer-lasting results.
- Gum Lifts: If you dislike your gummy smile and want to do something about it, we can perform a gum lift to create an even appearance. Using a soft tissue laser, we can easily remove excess tissues to ensure a more balanced gumline. Taking only one appointment and offering permanent results, gum lifts are worth the investment.
- Smile Makeovers: The cost of a smile makeover will vary depending on how many services are included as part of your treatment plan. However, many patients find them to be worth the time and money invested because of the transformational results.
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Be An Investment Worth Making
It’s not just your aesthetics that will benefit from cosmetic dentistry. Your mental, physical, and emotional health will as well. When you like the way you look, it has positive effects on other aspects of your overall well-being.
If you previously felt self-conscious and embarrassed by your appearance, a new and improved smile thanks to veneers, teeth whitening, a smile makeover, or a gum lift can do more to help you re-enter society and enjoy time spent around others.
Not only can a more beautiful smile improve your personal life, but it can serve to benefit your professional life as well, as employers are more likely to consider you for a job or promotion when you take proper care of yourself.
How to Make Cosmetic Dentistry Affordable
At Chaska Dental Center, we know cosmetic dentistry can be an expensive venture for many patients. This is why we do our best to provide solutions to help minimize out-of-pocket costs, especially since dental insurance will not offer any available coverage.
When inquiring about payment for your cosmetic procedure, you’ll be pleased to learn that we are currently offering 0% financing for up to 12 months when pursuing restorative or cosmetic dentistry. We are also happy to accept major credit cards should you wish to pay in full.