Dental Implant Restorations – Chaska, MN
Creating Permanent Smiles From the Root Up
Now, patients who are missing teeth have a strong, beautiful alternative to bridges, partials, or full dentures. Dental implants are the permanent solution to improve your smile and your lifestyle. They look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth. Dental implants can be used to anchor bridges, partials, or implant-supported dentures in Chaska to eliminate uncomfortable slippage. As the leader for dental implant dentistry in Chaska, we can handle the entire procedure completely in-house.
Dental implants can be used to fill the space of one or more missing teeth. This permanent solution for tooth loss allows you to regain your ability to eat and speak while promoting your oral health and quality of life.
After completing a thorough evaluation, your dentist can tell you whether you’re a candidate for dental implants. In order to be qualified for implants, you will need to have good bone density and oral health. However, in some cases, bone grafting can be used in combination with the implants to give your artificial teeth a sturdy foundation.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants at Chaska Dental Center offer a wealth of benefits for patients who are missing teeth. Some of the most considerable advantages of this replacement option include the following:
- By replacing the tooth’s root as well as the visible crown, dental implants provide a comprehensive solution that promotes healthy bone and periodontal tissue.
- It is easier to speak clearly with dental implants.
- Dental implants look, fit, and feel just like the natural teeth.
- Dental implant procedures have a success rate of over 95%, which is better than natural teeth.
- Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper maintenance and a healthy lifestyle.
- Your remaining natural teeth are not affected, as is necessary with a fixed bridge.
- Dental implants can correct prior dental misalignments.
- Dental implants consistently end up being the best financial investment.
Indications for Dental Implants
At Chaska Dental Center, our team will recommend the appropriate restoration and number of implants based on your individual needs. Because dental implants are a versatile restorative method of tooth replacement, we can replace a single missing tooth, multiple teeth, or even an entire arch.
Missing One Tooth
When missing a single tooth, we can fabricate a hand-crafted, permanent dental crown that will sit on top of your secured dental implant. Your crown will match the size and color of your existing teeth, allowing you to enjoy a beautiful, blended smile.
Missing Multiple Teeth
If you are missing multiple, consecutive teeth along an arch, we can close the gap in your smile by fusing three or more dental crowns to create an implant bridge. Once finalized, we will attach it to two dental implants that will be surgically placed into the two outer sockets to create a solid foundation for your restoration.
Missing All Teeth
When an entire row of teeth is missing, you do not have to succumb to the notion of wearing a traditional denture. Instead, we will surgically insert between four and six dental implants along your jawbone to ensure your customized denture remains fully supported. Once you have fully recovered at home, and your implants have fused with your bone and surrounding tissues, you will have your fabricated denture secured to the tops of your implants, effectively restoring your smile from the roots up.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
The dental implant placement and restoration process can be a costly endeavor; however, because each patient is different, various factors are considered when determining the overall cost of treatment, some of which include:
- The number of implants being placed: Dental implant posts are individually priced, so this will impact your overall investment. In cases of multiple tooth loss, however, you will not necessarily need an individual implant post for each tooth.
- The amount of bone available: When the teeth have been missing for a longer period of time or if you have a severe case of gum disease, you may need a bone graft to create the proper environment for dental implants.
- The surgical procedure: When undergoing dental implant placement, the type of materials used as well as the method of sedation is factored into this phased of treatment.
- The abutments: Each dental implant will receive its own abutment, which is a small appliance that connects the implant to the restoration.
- The restoration you receive: Because dental implants require a customized restoration to fully restore the look of your smile, the type of prosthetic you receive will be an additional cost.
No matter what the cost of your dental implants, they are worth their weight in gold! Nothing else provides as much social and functional security while also promoting better oral and overall health.
Have Any Questions About Dental Implants?
With a dental implant in Chaska, we’ll give you the strong and secure new smile you need to boost your confidence. Plus, you’ll also have a new enjoyment of life as you’re able to eat and speak without the slipping or discomfort of traditional dentures. Are dental implants right for you? Call today for a consultation.